Through conversations with hundreds of leaders over the past 15 years, we found a common challenge– communicating about accountability and performance. #Excelerant has created a simple solution.
What is it: It’s called a Performance Success Plan, a simple solution to improve accountability that:
• Identifies agreed upon expectations for a position
• Creates a development roadmap for an employee in that position
Who is it for:
• Key leaders in a critical role or project
• Leader identified for promotion and/or succession
• A technical talent struggling in communication or leadership
• Any high potential employee
What is the Process:
• 4 – Sessions (phone/video/in person) with an Excelerant Certified Professional (approximately 1.5 hours each)
Email us at [email protected] for more info.
Christina Harper Olivier, PCC, PHR, CTP – Christina applies her expertise in the leadership development field to improving performance, strengthening operations and support her clients in reaching the next level of growth. She uses a “coach approach” to focus on the connections between profitability, employee engagement, retention and business results. Christina’s unique ability to quickly assess a company’s needs and chart a path for capitalizing on its investment in its people has made her a valuable partner in a variety of industries.