Our Excelerant team is a group of certified professionals who work with executives of growing businesses to ignite the people side of their business. We offer clients a wide variety of expertise in the field of strategic planning, facilitation, executive coaching, and company, team & leadership development.
Excelerant is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a professional that possesses strong interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills. Success in this position is highly dependent on the ability to demonstrate initiative to keep projects moving forward while ensuring service providers and clients are fully supported at all times.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for coordinating and supporting multiple projects and service providers by ensuring all activities are completed within set timelines while ensuring maximum internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with Business Development and service providers to create project plans according to client project agreement.
- Utilize technology-based project management system to continually monitor & track project status and maintain timelines for project deliverables.
- Proactively communicate project status and follow up on approaching and outstanding activities.
- Coordinate with clients via email and phone to schedule meetings according to the availability of service providers.
- Create and send email correspondence to clients on behalf of service providers.
- Monitor service providers' calendars and proactively contact them to offer support.
- Administer online assessments and surveys and prepare reports from collected data.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, coaching sessions, classes and conference calls, to include: securing room reservation, sending meeting invitations and correspondence to client/participants, coordinating meals, supplies, and technology.
- Type and/or revise meeting notes and documents ensuring that the final product is professional looking and formatting is consistent.
Education & Experience
Full Time (40 hr/week)
If you are interested in applying for Excelerant's Executive Assistant position please send your resume to email@example.com
and include Executive Assistant Position Application
in the subject line.